Robotics is bot only a subject to enhance one’s computational thinking skills needed to succeed in the 21st century. Rather it is a combination of STEM subjects, in which students can improve every necessary discipline including Science, Technology, Engineering arid Mathematical Principles. dschool, we are committed to encourage and implement Robotics education to children by providing them tools to practice robotics with. By familiarizing students with designing, building and coding, students cultivate creativity, teamwork and collaboration, and critical thinking skills.
dSCHOOL ROBOTIC KITS
K1-K12 is an introductory robotics kit that comes with a remote controller, sensors, arid a controller with built-in programs for fun learning.
- Plenty of robot parts to build 48 robots
- Learn various natures, Animals, and Cultures through activities provided in the workbook
- Linking structures allow students to understand the principles of the joint movement.
- R+ Block teaches students to understand the basics of coding and programming.
Science and Math Curriculum Based Robotics X1t
Dream II school set is a complete kit optimized for schools and institutions.
DREAM II Highlights:
- Weekly bases learning curriculum along with coding lessons
- Build up to 60 robots (12 robots each/ 5 levels) t Perfect for robotic education which requires step-by-step learning
- Plate and rivet system enables easy and quick assembly (6mm)
Advanced Robotics and Programming course
Robotics stem is geared for a secondary-school robotics curriculum. It introduces programming and other STEM concepts.
- Introduces programming and STEM concepts using robotics.
- 48 chapters with 16 different robot assembly guide.
- Robot configuration movements are based on wheel and joint type motions.
- Encourage self-directed learning through work- books and assembly guides.
Smart AI Multi-Joint Robotics Kit
Engineer kit Highlights:
- Offers a standardized curriculum for multi-level robotics educational courses:
- Engineer kit 1- 3D Printing and R+ task programming
- Engineer kit 2- Python Curriculum.
- Programmable via R+ Engineer App and R+ task.
- Facial recognition and tracking via camera